RiteAid Savings Programs & General Info
There are many ways to save money at RiteAid! The following is intended to be a handy snapshot of the offerings by RiteAid. See the links or the store website at http://www.riteaid.com for further details or to verify, in case things have changed since I consolidated this information.
You’ll want to be sure to get a Rite Aid Wellness+ Rewards card. They have special ones, too.. they have them for:
- Seniors – 20% off on the first Wednesday of each month, a free pharmacist consultation (though aren’t these normally free?)
- Diabetes – Access to diabetes specialists, an e-newsletter filled with exclusive savings, including special +Up Reward offers.
You don’t have to carry your card with you as you may simply give the cashier your phone number at the register to pull it up. They do not have kiosks, like CVS does, where you would scan your card to get coupons.
With the RiteAid Wellness+ card, at the time of this posting, you can:
- Load, manage, and redeem coupons
- Earn valuable health and wellness rewards
- Earn up to 20% off the entire store for a year
Depending on what you spend a year at RiteAid also entitles you to a bonus. You can earn 10-20% discounts. If you get to silver or gold status, you get a free health and wellness reward. For this bonus, you can select a:
- Health screening, including glucose and total cholesterol testing.
- A one-year subscription to one of thirteen Hearst magazines. This includes Cosmo, Woman’s Day, and Good Housekeeping.
- A GNC Gold card membership for a year.
- A $25 Restaurant.com Gift Certificate.
- Denise Austin Fitness DVDs & Online Membership Trial (must pay $4.99 S&H)
- Free Setup & Installation for Life Alert Service & 50% off Life Alert Help Phone Setup Free
- Free 2-Week Bally VIP Membership & Personal Trainer Workout for you and a friend
- Free Initial Health Exam and 50% off core vaccines for your pet
- Free Lab Tests with Purchase of Health Exam (for your pet)
This is an option where you can have RiteAid always round up to the next dollar and they contribute the funds to a children’s charity.
Just by watching a few videos on products, you can earn extra coupons.
These are rewards either printed out or placed on your Rewards card. These are now not able to be used until the day after you get them.
A way to load your coupons to your RiteAid card so they will be applied automatically! In addition, you can also have your +Up rewards loaded to the card and may view everything online.
Coupons and Money Saving Offers
See main page of RiteAid online, their weekly flyer, or other coupon code sites.
Facebook Coupons and Offers
Online (only) deals
Each time you spend $75 on Zyrtec and Benadryl Allergy over the counter products, they will send a $20 Rite Aid certificate.
With RiteAid’s Beauty Guarantee, you can return any opened or used beauty product for a full refund (with receipt). This includes:
- Skin care/depilatories
- Sun care
- Hair care (shampoo, conditioner, styling and professional)
- Hair color
- Ethnic beauty aids
- Cosmetic organizers
- Personal care appliances
RiteAid clearance is usually on endcaps or in display boxes in the middle of the main aisles.
Online Cashback or Rewards Programs
RiteAid does NOT appear to be offered through ebates, ShopAtHome, but does indicate you can link your card up with your UPromise account!