- Pay off your car and keep it for a while.
- If you do finance, think about buying used if you have a reputable mechanic that could do a check-up on a car you’re considering.
- Consider trying to save money with some of the auto insurers by using their dongle devices that analyze your driving patterns.
- Check Consumer...
You Are Browsing ‘Saving Money’ Category
To reduce stress, sometimes it’s wise to wrap and tag gifts as you get them.Wrapping Deals
- Remember to buy wrap that may be used for other occasions when it’s on sale after the holidays.
- Reuse the paper towel or toilet paper roll insert by cutting it lengthwise and using it to pop over the roll of paper (a paper towel roll may be cut into at least three segments for use). (Okay so I admit I tried this trick thinking it would work great but...
Here’s something to know in advance of making purchases online!
Just opened a package from a retailer that focuses mainly on teens and young twenty somethings and noticed something to take note of. Apparently, in order to avoid return shipping for items you don’t like or want, you may take them to the local retail store. Otherwise, they will subtract a $7.00...
If you use this link, you can save $25.00 off a $100.00...
Get a Coupon Book!
Did you know you can save even more money at the outlet stores by stopping by their kiosk to get a coupon book? Often they are free or minimal charge (~$2-3) but they are of great benefit if you buy something. I remember on that had around 20% off most of the stores and a FREE fudge coupon from Bass Pro Shops!
Check out your local or neighboring county library for fun for free! They usually have events for the entire family!
There are usually offerings of finger play events for babies and story times for older children. Some nowadays even offer workshops for teens on STEM topics, knitting classes, and game times.
Depending on the month, there are better things to buy to get a good deal on.
Some of the items for December are as follows:
You can save money on your groceries with nothing to do. SavingStar is the first national fully digital eCoupon service. Nothing to clip, nothing to print!
Sign up for a free account at SavingStar.com, and in addition to the convenient paperless coupons, get CASH BACK on your online purchases! They have apps for smart phones for convenience, as well!
Wanted to share a few things I came across when searching for ways to find deals to share with you, –ways for you to find them, too!
One of them is Keepa.com. It is a site where you can look at the latest price drops at Amazon. It’s not quite the same as how deal blogs, etc seem to work, where we scour (at least what I do) through Amazon looking at Top lists, coupons available, and Subscribe & Save offers.
‹ Navigate ›